Dora Creek Camp

Last week the whole of stage three went to a camp in Dora Creek. From Soldiers Point it took 1 and a half hours to get to Morisset. When we got there the first thing we did was the low ropes course it was not very high and wasn’t my favorite thing there. The next thing was fencing that was fun!  After that we did rock climbing. There was a 10m wall and a 5m one. I did both. Next was canoeing which I also liked. The next thing was archery which was the worst thing of all because first you have to sit on the logs and the instructor’s had to do a boring speech on how to use it. I didn’t get any arrows on the target.

But the next thing we did was the best thing of all, the flying fox. The flying fox is 10ms high and goes 60kms an hour.

All the instructors were Ozzie, Reshi, Shelly, Kate, Dylan, Andy, Russell, Chris and Pom Pom.

The people in my cabin were Vanessa (my bus buddy) Kiarni, Kate, Keziah, Georgia and Milly.

As you can see camp is awesome! 🙂

One thought on “Dora Creek Camp

1. Hi Aysha

I was reading your blog when I saw a mistake. Don’t you mean you didn’t get any arrows?

From Megan